Terms & Conditions
Reward Program Terms and Conditions
Playa Hotels & Resorts Rewards - Terms and Conditions
1. Playa Hotels is the wholly owner of Jewel Rewards.
2. In order to register you must be an employee of a UK travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognized consortium (please provide your agency number)
3. You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
4. If you join as an agency it is the manager's responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit.
5. Your Personal User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
6. By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about this incentive and other information from Playa Hotels and/or Jewel Hotels and, the hotel(s) detailed in this promotion. All communications regarding any offers will come either from the hotel(s) detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, Playa Hotels, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
7. We promise not to share your data with any other organization unless you give us permission.
8. The incentive detailed here is offered on a 'non-tax-paid basis'. It is your responsibility to declare any applicable rewards to HMRC via your P11D or IRS W-9 (USA) form or relevant local tax authority. If in doubt you should ask your employer's advice on this.
9. A booking can only be claimed for and reward redeemed after date of arrival of guests and booking approved by our us. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e selling direct to consumer) will be rewarded.
10. All bookings are sent to the individual Playa hotel for approval. This will take place from the day of the guest's departure (checkout). The hotel will then authorize your reward and you will receive notification of this.
11. You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorized - simply click on Redeem Your Rewards.
12. This Reward programme is exclusively for travel agents and tour operators resident in the UK
13. Rewards are subject to change at any time.
14. If you pay tax in the UK, we will deduct minimum 20% tax as a default at source from your cash rewards payable at the point of redemption. You will still be requested and it remains your responsibility to confirm your own tax bracket if it is higher than 20% and as such it. Any non-UK residents are still required to make their own declarations and may request to be opted out of the automatic deductions. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
****Terms and Conditions****
Jewel Runaway Bay Passport
- Passport includes mandatory 10am site inspection.
- Agent must contact the hotel at least 24hrs prior to the planned visit to set up the site inspection.
- Day Pass allows access to all areas of the hotel from 1000 -1800 and is free for the agent and one companion.
- Additional family and friends may accompany the agent at a special discounted rate of $35 for adults, $25 for children over 6 years.
- Valid until December 31st 2019
- Blackout dates may apply - (Public Holidays, December 23-Jan 15)
T&C's for Win a stay in Dominican & Jamaica
While you need to make and log at least one booking to Hilton La Romana or Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort to qualify for entry, you can also log bookings for any Playa Hotels & Resorts property for the opportunity to win cash rewards.
Every additional Hilton La Romana or Jewel Runaway Bay booking will count for an additional entry into the competition – the more bookings you make and log, the more chances you have to win!
Prize one: Playa Hotels & Resorts is giving away a seven-night stay for two people at the Hilton La Romana. Minutes from Punta Cana on the south-east coast of the Dominican Republic and set on the pristine Bayahibe Beach surrounded by tropical jungle, Hilton La Romana is an all-inclusive resort offering infinite beauty and countless amenities. It’s ideal for leisure or romantic getaways, it’s near four championship golf courses, and it offers excursions to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon.
Prize two: Playa Hotels & Resorts is also giving away a seven-night stay for two people at the Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort. Surrounded by Jamaica’s lush foliage, scenic views and exotic adventures, guests will feel like they’ve run away from the chaos of everyday life when staying here. Whether lounging in a hammock underneath swaying palm trees, making a splash in the waterpark, teeing off at the private 18-hole championship golf course or building a sandcastle on the beach, this family-friendly resort makes holiday fantasies a reality.
This competition is running from 1 July until midnight on 30 September 2019
**WIN a fam trip to Dominican Republic with Playa Resorts T&C's**
- Competition closes 30th Sept 19
- 1 booking to be logged on www.playarewards.co.uk
- Fam trip is flying 3rd - 8th Dec 19 you must be able to travel these dates
- Bookings applicable 19th aug - 30th Sept for travel any date
- Judges decision is final
- No cash alternative
- winner will be announced on the 30th September
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or programme within it you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its programme members.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that programme.
- By submitting a booking you accept that we may source the applicable programme(s) related to that product and subscribe you to this as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said programme, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programmes you choose to report bookings to and join or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards.com may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its sister companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programmes within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- MBR is associated with Travel Uni and other parties in numerous training programmes and as such you agree that by joining a reward programme which operates a training programme or other similar programme with such parties or vice versa, that your login permits you to enter either / both platforms without a new login or registration, and as such your data is therefore shared and registered with both parties to facilitate this process and for direct marketing. If at any time you wish to stop receiving direct marketing, please follow Unsubscribe instructions on each of the sources. Please note this may also remove you from My Booking Rewards loyalty programme and you shall lose any rewards earned in any respective programmes.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket or opt out of this deduction service as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. It remains your responsibility to make this selection or opt out and declare as self-employed any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your agreement is between you and the respective campaign for which you register and accept the terms for.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you store and save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com