Terms & Conditions
Reward Program T&Cs 48
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number)
- You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- If you join as an agency it is the manager\\\'s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about this incentive and the hotel(s) detailed in this promotion. All communications regarding this offer will come either from the hotel(s) detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organisation.
- The incentive detailed here is offered on a \\\'non-tax-paid basis\\\'. It is your responsibility to declare any applicable rewards to HMRC via your P11D form. If in doubt you should ask your employer\\\'s advice on this.
- A booking can only be claimed for once. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e direct to consumer) will be rewarded.
- A booking can only be claimed for by the 'consumer-facing' agent unless otherwise agreed with the campaign terms.
- All bookings are sent to the hotel for approval. This will take place from the day of the guest's arrival. The hotel will then authorise your reward and you will receive notification of this.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised simply click on Redeem Your Rewards.
- You will need to have completed the training in order to receive any prize provided by Nassau Paradise Island.
- For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com
- If you pay tax in the UK, we will deduct minimum 20% tax as a default at source from your cash rewards payable at the point of redemption. You will still be requested and it remains your responsibility to confirm your own tax bracket if it is higher than 20% and as such it. Any non-UK residents are still required to make their own declarations and may request to be opted out of the automatic deductions. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual only.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or programme within it you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its programme members.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that programme.
- By submitting a booking you accept that we may source the applicable programme(s) related to that product and subscribe you to this as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said programme, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programmes you choose to report bookings to and join or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards.com may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its sister companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programmes within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- By Registering for an event, you give authorisation for your photos & video to be taken & distributed. If you are not happy with this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. There is no opt-out of this for UK residents and as such we will automaticaly deduct a minimum of 20% and pay to HMRC. It otherwise remains your responsibility to make this selection any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your agreement for rewards is between you and the respective reward program and campaign for which you also register and accept the terms.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you store and save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
- We reserve the right to verify your employmet status and validity of your bookings at any time for the security and protection of all members.
- By being a member of www.mybookingrewards.com you agree to be entered into prizes, and for your name and/or your image to be posted on social media.
For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com