Terms & Conditions
Reward Program Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Jamaica Rewards is not a sweepstakes. It is a performance-based rewards programme. Participation is strictly limited to enrolled travel agents who meet all the criteria set forth by My Booking Rewards and Jamaica Tourist Board. My Booking Rewards is the vendor supporting the programme with products and services.
By joining the Jamaica Rewards programme you agree that your registration is also with the Jamaica Training Programme and MyBookingRewards main membership. As a member of Jamaica Rewards programme you have single login access to the Jamaica training programme with Travel Uni, and as such your data will be shared with Travel Uni to enable your access and login. This facility is reciprocated to allow you to register with the Jamaica Training programme and automatically be a member of the Jamaica Rewards programme
- Agents earn one point for each verified booking they make.
- Once an agent has logged their sixth booking on Jamaica Rewards they will earn £5(FIVE GB POUNDS) plus one point for each booking.
- Agents can earn up to a maximum of £200 (TWO HUNDRED GB POUNDS) in monetary rewards per year for logging bookings.
- The Jamaica Tourist Board has the option to gift an agent additional monetary reward as part of additional promotional activities for Jamaica Rewards.
- Monetary rewards will be loaded onto a global account where agents can choose to receive the funds via MasterCard card.
** The Jamaica Tourist Board reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and criteria of the rewards without notice.
Only packages consisting of air and land, cruise and land or land-only; based on a 7-night minimum stay, will be considered as a qualified booking. The Jamaica Tourist Board reserves the right, at specific periods and during special promotions to impose a minimum night requirement and amend the qualified booking criteria. A group booking is considered as one (1) single booking and must not be treated as a split booking if guests share the same date of arrival, reference number or lead name (Family Name).
**Bookings must be logged before the client’s date of arrival to be considered valid.
Verification of Bookings:
As we encourage you to keep logging your bookings, we want to ensure that you input the correct data into the system.
- Please pay keen attention to the reference numbers to ensure they are correct. Failure to input the correct details would result in your booking being rejected if we are not able to verify your booking;
- Include both first name and last name for the “Lead Name” and hotel reference if at all possible;
- Points or Cash Rewards are approved and paid out after your client has travelled, so ensure that the date of arrival is correct.
Please be advised that once we have communicated with you to verify your booking, your booking will be automatically rejected if you have not provided feedback within one month.
**The Jamaica Tourist Board is the final adjudicator in the verification process.
Participation in the Jamaica Rewards Program is open to all U.K. and Ireland travel agencies and agents operating under a current and legitimate ABTA, ATOL or IATA number who have taken and passed the Jamaica Travel Specialist course. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the U.K. or Ireland. Winning agents are responsible for all taxes on any awards received. Enrolment is the sole responsibility of participating agents. The Jamaica Tourist Board reserves the right to verify bookings at any time without notice, and/or to refuse award(s) based on non-compliance with program rules. Jamaica Tourist Board reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion to refuse or revoke membership in the program for any reason. It is the sole responsibility of participating agents to confirm receipt of program bookings. In the event of ties for any reward, it is the sole discretion of the Jamaica Tourist Board to select the winning agent based on whose bookings are entered first or at its choosing, make applicable payments to qualifying agents in the tie. (N.B: Winner could be determined by monetary figure of booking)
The Jamaica Tourist Board, and My Booking Rewards are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections or miscommunications. The Jamaica Tourist Board is solely accountable for the Jamaica Travel Specialist Rewards Program. My Booking Rewards is not responsible or liable for the verification of information, the distribution of prizes, nor any portion of their value. My Booking Rewards is not responsible for creation or enforcement of Terms and Conditions that govern the Jamaica Travel Specialist Rewards Program. All rules and policies past, present and future are set forth and disseminated at the sole discretion of the Jamaica Tourist Board. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Other conditions may apply. Participants must agree to the above terms and conditions and accept the decisions of the Jamaica Tourist Board as final. Any persons providing false information will forfeit all rewards and prizes associated with the program, and may risk prosecution under applicable law. Rules are subject to change without notice.
If you pay tax in the UK, we will deduct minimum 20% tax as a default at source from your cash rewards payable at the point of redemption. You will still be requested and it remains your responsibility to confirm your own tax bracket if it is higher than 20% and as such it. Any non-UK residents are still required to make their own declarations and may request to be opted out of the automatic deductions. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or programme within it you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its programme members.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that programme.
- By submitting a booking you accept that we may source the applicable programme(s) related to that product and subscribe you to this as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said programme, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programmes you choose to report bookings to and join or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards.com may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its sister companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programmes within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- MBR is associated with Travel Uni and other parties in numerous training programmes and as such you agree that by joining a reward programme which operates a training programme or other similar programme with such parties or vice versa, that your login permits you to enter either / both platforms without a new login or registration, and as such your data is therefore shared and registered with both parties to facilitate this process and for direct marketing. If at any time you wish to stop receiving direct marketing, please follow Unsubscribe instructions on each of the sources. Please note this may also remove you from My Booking Rewards loyalty programme and you shall lose any rewards earned in any respective programmes.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket or opt out of this deduction service as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. It remains your responsibility to make this selection or opt out and declare as self-employed any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your agreement is between you and the respective campaign for which you register and accept the terms for.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you store and save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com