- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) working and residing in the UK and Ireland only
- You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- If you join as an agency it is the manager's responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about this incentive and the hotel(s) detailed in this promotion. All communications regarding this offer will come either from the hotel(s) or tourist board detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR)
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organisation.
- The rewards and prizes detailed are offered on a 'tax-paid basis'. However you can opt out of this and it then becomes your responsibility to declare any applicable rewards to HMRC via your P11D form, or, if you are self-employed to declare your rewards in your self-assessment tax return . If in doubt you should ask your employer's advice on this.
- A booking can only be claimed for once. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e direct to consumer) will be rewarded.
- All bookings are subject to approval. This will take place from the day of the guest's arrival. Any false claim of a booking is unlawful and you may be responsible for the cost of any rewards unlawfully gained plus administration fees.
- For any questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you pay tax in the UK, we will deduct minimum 20% tax as a default at source from your cash rewards payable at the point of redemption. You will still be requested and it remains your responsibility to confirm your own tax bracket if it is higher than 20% and as such it. Any non-UK residents are still required to make their own declarations and may request to be opted out of the automatic deductions. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
Tobago Rewards is not a sweepstakes. It is a performance-based rewards programme. Participation is strictly limited to enrolled travel agents who meet all criteria set forth by My Booking Rewards and the Tobago Tourism Agency. My Booking Rewards is the vendor supporting the programme with products and services.
By joining the Tobago Rewards programme you agree that your registration is also with the Tobago101Specialist Training Programme. MyBookingRewards main membership and members of Tobago Rewards programme have single login access to the Tobago101Specialist.co.uk’ programme.
Points Bonus Rewards note:
- To qualify for 1 point, booking must include flight + accommodation to a Tobago product for a minimum of 7 nights.
- Rewards are applicable to the first 101 bookings that meet the criteria, provided the agent has completed the training programme
- Rewards will be awarded upon confirmation of the booking by the hotelier.
Only packages consisting of air and land will be considered as a qualified booking. The Tobago Tourism Agency reserves the right, at specific periods and during special promotions to impose a minimum night requirement to amend the qualified booking criteria. A group booking is considered one (1) single booking. Bookings must be entered prior to the departure date of the guest from the port of origin.
Verification of Booking:
As we encourage you to keep logging your bookings, we want to ensure that you input the correct data into the system.
- Please pay keen attention to the reference numbers to ensure they are correct. Failure to input the correct details would result in your booking being rejected if we are not able to verify it
Please be advised that once we have communicated with you for verification, your booking will be automatically rejected if you have not provided feedback within one month.
Participation in the Tobago Rewards Program is open to all U.K. and Ireland travel agencies and agents operating under a current and legitimate ABTA, ATOL or IATA number. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the U.K. or Ireland. Winning agents are responsible for all taxes on any awards received. Enrolment is the sole responsibility of participating agents. The Tobago Division of Tourism reserves the right to verify bookings at any time without notice, and/or to refuse award(s) based on non-compliance with program rules. Tobago Division of Tourism, Culture and Transportation reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion to refuse or revoke membership in the program for any reason. It is the sole responsibility of participating agents to confirm receipt of program bookings. In the event of ties for any reward, it is the sole discretion of the Tobago Division of Tourism to select the winning agent based on whose bookings are entered first or at its choosing, make applicable payments to qualifying agents in the tie. (N.B: Winner could be determined by monetary figure of booking)
The Tobago Tourism Agency, and My Booking Rewards are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections or miscommunications. The Tobago Tourism Agency and its UK representatives, AMG LTD, are solely accountable for the Tobago Rewards Program. My Booking Rewards is not responsible or liable for the verification of information, the distribution of prizes, nor any portion of their value. My Booking Rewards is not responsible for creation or enforcement of Terms and Conditions that govern the Tobago Travel Rewards Program. All rules and policies past, present and future are set forth and disseminated at the sole discretion of the Tobago Division of Tourism. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Other conditions may apply. Participants must agree to the above terms and conditions and accept the decisions of the Tobago Division of Tourism as final. Any persons providing false information will forfeit all rewards and prizes associated with the program, and may risk prosecution under applicable law. Rules are subject to change without notice.
- Include both first name and last name for the “Lead Name” and hotel reference if at all possible
- Points and monies are rewarded after your client has travelled, so ensure that the dates of arrival are correct
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual only or as an agency or group provided you can still adhere to all other conditions of your membership.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date by using "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated clients and partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR.
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or client programs within the platform you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its client programs.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that program.
- By submitting a booking via any MBR channel means you accept that we may source the applicable program(s) related to that product and subscribe you to the same as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said program, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programs to which you submit bookings and /or join by direct subscribtion, or by submitting a booking via any MBR channel where that booking associated to or rewarding from a program, or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its affiliate companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event be that virtual or physical, you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, to use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programs within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- By Registering for an event, you give authorisation for your photos & video to be taken & distributed. If you are not happy with this, please email email@example.com immediately.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. There is no opt-out of this for UK residents and as such we will automaticaly deduct a minimum of 20% and pay to HMRC. It otherwise remains your responsibility to make this selection any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your engagement with each reward program and your agreement for rewards is between you and the respective reward program and campaign for which you also register and accept the terms and you do not hold MBR liable for any misconduct or non payment of rewards due by any third party program.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you may save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may save your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
- We reserve the right to verify your employmet status and validity of your bookings at any time for the security and protection of all members.
- By being a member of www.mybookingrewards.com you agree to be entered into prizes, and for your name and/or your image to be posted on social media.
For any questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org