MyBookingRewards Terms and Conditions
1. In order to register, you must be an employee of a travel agency or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number).
2. You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
3. If you join as an agency it is the manager's responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit.
4. Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
5. By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about this incentive and the hotel(s) detailed in this promotion. All communications regarding this offer will come either from the hotel(s) detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
6. We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organisation.
7. The incentive detailed here is offered on a 'non-tax-paid basis'. It is your responsibility to declare any applicable rewards to HMRC or relevant authorities via your P11D form or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer's advice on this.
8. Temptation rewards are valid in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
9. A booking can only be claimed for once. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e. direct to consumer) will be rewarded.
10. A booking can only be claimed for by the 'consumer-facing' agent unless otherwise agreed with the campaign terms.
11. Bookings made via bed banks are not eligible for the reward
12. Bookings made using agent rates or via the website that offers agent rates (e.g. Touchdown) are not eligible for the reward
13. All bookings are sent to the hotel for approval. This will take place on the day of the guest's arrival. The hotel will then authorise your reward and you will receive notification of this.
14. You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised simply click on Redeem Your Rewards. For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com
15. This reward programme is exclusively for travel agents residing in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
16. Bookings must be 4 nights minimum.
TEMPTATION CANCUN RESORT - PASSPORT TO VISIT T&C's
Travel Agent Rates:
Rates are in US dollars, per person, per night, all inclusive.
- Travel Agent Rates are valid to Travel from May 1st and Dec 20th. Subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
- Travel agent rates are applicable in Trendy Garden View room, an automatic upgrade is applicable subject to availability.
- Agent ID will be required at the time of booking and upon check in.
- Maximum length of stay is 7 nights. Additional nights can be purchased at the best available rate at the time of booking.
- Agents are permitted to book one room and bring up to one guest, also paying the travel agent rate.
- Book: Please send your request by e-mail directly to our call center at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Payment: A one night deposit at time of booking is required and payment in full automatically charged prior to departure. Deposit is not refundable if booking is cancelled within 72 hours from arrival date.
- Site Inspections – email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a site inspection.
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual only or as an agency or group provided you can still adhere to all other conditions of your membership.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date by using "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated clients and partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR.
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or client programs within the platform you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its client programs.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that program.
- By submitting a booking via any MBR channel means you accept that we may source the applicable program(s) related to that product and subscribe you to the same as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said program, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programs to which you submit bookings and /or join by direct subscribtion, or by submitting a booking via any MBR channel where that booking associated to or rewarding from a program, or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its affiliate companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event be that virtual or physical, you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, to use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programs within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- By Registering for an event, you give authorisation for your photos & video to be taken & distributed. If you are not happy with this, please email email@example.com immediately.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. There is no opt-out of this for UK residents and as such we will automaticaly deduct a minimum of 20% and pay to HMRC. It otherwise remains your responsibility to make this selection any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your engagement with each reward program and your agreement for rewards is between you and the respective reward program and campaign for which you also register and accept the terms and you do not hold MBR liable for any misconduct or non payment of rewards due by any third party program.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you may save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may save your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
- We reserve the right to verify your employmet status and validity of your bookings at any time for the security and protection of all members.
- By being a member of www.mybookingrewards.com you agree to be entered into prizes, and for your name and/or your image to be posted on social media.
For any questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org